Don’t change out of your Halloween costumes just yet! Come dressed to be chased or be the chaser. Run this 5K as a human or as a Zombie. Human race starts at 10:00 a.m. Zombies start at 10:02 a.m. – hence The Zombie Chase.
This unusual race has elements unlike any other HMF event. We want to make sure you understand what to expect and perhaps, more importantly, what not to expect.
- You can expect a challenging 5K race course on both paved roads and dirt trails inside the beautiful MDC reservoir.
- You can expect the same efficient HMF operations management team at the event.
- You can expect water at one location on the course and water and Gatorade at the finish of the race.
- You can expect a lot of volunteer support – some as humans and some as Zombies.
- You can expect a good time!
- You should not expect a PR on the course – it is challenging!
- You should not expect mud, obstacles or crazy people pulling at you or pushing you. We will have none of that.
- You can expect to encounter zombies along the course. They will not touch you or try to stop you. Please treat them the same way.
- Don’t fight the Zombies. Instead, join the fight against Pancreatic Cancer with the Ron Foley Foundation.
Race benefits the Ron Foley Foundation, fighting Pancreatic Cancer.